Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just saying Hi! (and sharing latest mail goodies)

Found my Kiwicakes order lobbed over the fence yesterday. I like the initiative when there are no fragile items in the box! As was the case this time :) I don't like having to wait for Saturday re-deliveries! Here's a couple of pics of Ani helping with the unpacking as she always does.
Isn't she gorgeous..........*heart melts

Playing the the star cutter.....yup! I'm thinking ahead to Christmas tree cupcakes

The Satin Ice is for a cake I'm going to attempt to fondant cover for Ani's birthday next month with absolutely no training. That should be interesting! At least Satin Ice is a good product so fail rate should be lowered :P Wouldn't hold my breath thou :P I also got some rose cutters as I want to try making some of these beautiful cupcakes like Bella Cupcakes some day. 
Photo copyrighted by Bella Cupcakes

Champagne strawberry cupcakes for J's colleagues this upcoming Labour Weekend. Will use a petunia cutter and veiner to finish of the rose swirl. Petunia cutter and blossom cutter available on TradeMe, sold by Miss Bakeaholic. You can see my Wilton 2D tip in the picture above. Also bought a spare 1M tip and two 1A tips as my current 1A tip has tarnished due to me throwing it in the dishwashing and leaving it soaking in hot soapy water and what not :P


And weekend after I will be baking watermelon cupcakes! You know, red watermelon cake with chocolate chips (to resemble the seeds) topped with green watermelon frosting? :D! As I've been obsessing over what watermelon cupcakes taste like ever since seeing one on an online cupcake shop's menu.


Last but not least my blog is finally getting a makeover in a month! It's been a long long wait (4 or 5 months booking in advance!) for the popular The Pixelista and I'm moving over to WordPress :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment